Sunday 1 December 2013

♥ BLOGMAS - Day One - Christmas List ♥

Hello Lovelies! 

So, this year (and hopefully the following years!) I am doing Blogmas! It is basically the YouTube series called Vlogmas, but in a blog style. Every other day I am going to be posting a new post, related to Christmas! And this is my first one! 

So today I am going to be sharing with you, my 2013 Christmas list.

  • Lush products
  • Cath Kidston products
  • Cath Kidston duvet set 'Provence Rose' or 'Antique Rose Bouquet (white)'
  • Yankee Candle
  • Compact Mirror
  • Nail Varnishes
  • Cath Kidston crush mug
  • Tangle Teezer
  • Disney DVD's
  • Topshop Joni jeans
  • studdedpetals.co.uk -> 'daisy xx tee' or 'flower ying yang tee'
  • Sims 3 Into the Future
  • Horrible Histories Box Set series 1-5

So that is my Christmas list. I'm not expecting to get everything on my list, but hopefully I will get some of it. 

Have you written your Christmas list yet? I love writing them, it gives me a chance to actually remember what I want and then become really excited to get all the stuff!


I am super excited for Christmas and I hope you are too! How do you celebrate Christmas? Well that question is going to be answered in Tuesday post, so keep updated.



Have a lovely day or night, wherever you are x

No comments:

Post a Comment